An unusual opportunity to hear iiD’s Lance Shields and our B2B client Damon Waldron at Leadspace discuss the design process we went through in a website redesign for Leadspace.com.
Hear Lance and Damon dive into the process we went through as a design firm and client for an effective B2B website design…
– How to approach a site redesign the right way
– The biggest design sins B2B marketers commit
– How to stand apart from the competition when every site looks the same
– The process starts with the Discovery Phase and the importance before you get into any visual design
– How the company goals sets the tone for the design and layout
– Ways to look at the brand for B2B firms
– Designing an easy to maintain system
– How to collaborate and work with a design firm
About Lance Shields and iiD
Lance is the co-founder and chief experience officer of iiD, a digital agency helping corporate, startup and non-profit clients innovate across all digital channels.
iiD is a full service digital agency headquartered in San Francisco, designing and delivering digital experiences that matter to users and help clients thrive in the digital world.
About Damon and Leadspace
Damon Waldron runs demand generation for Leadspace, the leading B2B predictive analytics platform. He has spent the past six years driving marketing initiatives for top B2B demand generation-focused startups in the Bay Area.
Leadspace is re-inventing B2B demand generation for a world where Big Data becomes more important than internal static databases. By bringing predictive analytics and machine learning together to mine social and Web data, Leadspace enables B2B marketing and sales teams to find and close more leads.