iiD is excited to host a panel discussion entitled “Designing Social Impact for Youth” at our design studio as part of San Francisco Design Week on June 7th at 6-8pm.
Together we will discuss different approaches to help young people become social change makers from the point of view of social impact designers. Our six panelists from both the design and non-profit communities will share different ways they have combined social impact with youth-oriented design to activate a younger generation of activists to make real change happen in the world.
Who are the panelists?
- Gopika Prabhu, Co-Founder and Creative Director of Elefint Design
- Isabella Borgeson, Community Curator at Adobe and Project 1324
- Raul Caceres, Senior Program Director at Peace First
- Shalini Agrawal, Director of Center for Art and Public Life at California College of the Arts
- Yesenia Gorbea & Eleanor Davis, Program Managers at Futures Without Violence
The evening will include great conversation, craft beer from Rogue Brewery and food at the design studio of iiD in the heart of North Beach.
For people who can’t make it, the discussion will be captured on video and shared on this site.
– The iiD Team